- 1 What towns are in Northampton Township?
- 2 What township is Holland Pa?
- 3 What is Richboro PA known for?
- 4 What towns make up Northampton County?
- 5 Which county is Bethlehem PA in?
- 6 Is Holland Pa safe?
- 7 Is Holland PA and Southampton PA the same?
- 8 What is the population of Holland Pa?
- 9 Is Richboro PA a good place to live?
- 10 Is Richboro PA Safe?
- 11 What is there to do in Richboro PA?
- 12 What is the zip code for Churchville?
- 13 What county is Northampton PA in?
What towns are in Northampton Township?
What township is Holland Pa?
Holland is an unincorporated community in Northampton Township, Bucks County, Pennsylvania, United States. It is located next to Newtown, Richboro, and Churchville. One of its communities is Village Shires, which has approximately 4,000 residents.
What is Richboro PA known for?
Although not known for steel production like many of its Pennsylvania neighbors, the area is a center for several industries, most notably the chemical industry and financial services.
What towns make up Northampton County?
List of Towns and Cities in Northampton County, Pennsylvania, United States with Maps and Steets Views
- Martins Creek.
Which county is Bethlehem PA in?
Bethlehem Township – Northampton County, Pennsylvania.
Is Holland Pa safe?
New Holland, PA crime analytics New Holland has an overall crime rate of 12 per 1,000 residents, making the crime rate here near the average for all cities and towns of all sizes in America. According to our analysis of FBI crime data, your chance of becoming a victim of crime in New Holland is 1 in 80.
Is Holland PA and Southampton PA the same?
Holland has long been an acceptable name for the 18966 zip code (now Southampton ). Holland has been a post office since July 11, 1870, and the name of the village was then changed from Rocksville to that of the pioneer Dutch settlers’ fatherland.
What is the population of Holland Pa?
The current population of New Holland, Pennsylvania is 5,438 based on our projections of the latest US Census estimates. The US Census estimates the 2018 population at 5,477.
Is Richboro PA a good place to live?
Richboro is in Bucks County and is one of the best places to live in Pennsylvania. Living in Richboro offers residents a sparse suburban feel and most residents own their homes. In Richboro there are a lot of restaurants and parks. Many retirees live in Richboro and residents tend to lean conservative.
Is Richboro PA Safe?
Is Richboro, PA Safe? The A+ grade means the rate of crime is much lower than the average US city. Richboro is in the 97th percentile for safety, meaning 3% of cities are safer and 97% of cities are more dangerous.
What is there to do in Richboro PA?
Best Things To Do near Richboro, PA 18954
- Core Creek Park. 5.4 mi. 32 reviews.
- Wycombe Vineyards. 4.6 mi. 76 reviews.
- Tyler State Park. 1.4 mi. 82 reviews.
- Tanner Brothers Dairy. 1.5 mi. 121 reviews.
- The Village Renaissance Faire. 2.7 mi.
- Middletown Grange Fair. 2.5 mi.
- TNT Amusements. 5.0 mi.
- Lakeside Equestrian Stables. 3.3 mi.
What is the zip code for Churchville?
The Borough of Ivyland is located in central Bucks County, surrounded on three sides by Warminster Township.
What county is Northampton PA in?