- 1 How can I raise complaint in Chennai?
- 2 How can I contact Chennai Corporation?
- 3 How do I complain about a street dog in Chennai?
- 4 How do I complain about parking on my street in Chennai?
- 5 How do I complain about mosquitoes?
- 6 Is ePass needed to travel within Chennai?
- 7 Who is the deputy collector Chennai?
- 8 How many zones are there in Chennai Corporation?
- 9 How do you make a complaint about a dog?
- 10 Who do I call to pick up a dead dog near me?
- 11 How can I complain about street dog in Madurai?
- 12 What is Chennai CCB?
- 13 Who is the commissioner of Chennai Corporation?
- 14 How can I get death certificate online in Chennai?
How can I raise complaint in Chennai?
Chennai Corporation Complaint Number – Quick Contact
- 24/7 Chennai Corporation Complaints Cell: 1913.
- Ripon Building Phone: +91-44-2561-9555 / +91-44-2530-3600.
- Control Room Number: +91-44-2561-9206 / +91-44-2530-3511.
- Address: Greater Chennai Corporation, Ripon Building, Chennai-600003.
How can I contact Chennai Corporation?
Knowing that a dedicated helpline number is at a customer’s beck and call is certainly reassuring. A customer can reach out to this helpline on 18004251914.
How do I complain about a street dog in Chennai?
“People can contact the toll free number 1800-425-5880 and 1962 or mail [email protected],” he said.
How do I complain about parking on my street in Chennai?
The public can send an SMS or WhatsApp on the helpline 90031 30103, according to a senior traffic police officer. The public can also share information on other traffic violations on this helpline.
How do I complain about mosquitoes?
Respected sir/madam, I am ____________(Name), a resident of _________ (Locality) beg your kind attention to our area. There is a sudden surge in the count of mosquitoes these days in our locality. This problem is something new in this locality, with no clue how to resolve this.
Is ePass needed to travel within Chennai?
The government has permitted travel within the city only with e-registration. The government has permitted travel within the city only with e-registration. You may have to apply for an e-registration under medical emergency to travel for the purpose.
Who is the deputy collector Chennai?
Rathi Alais Lakshmi. Deputy Collector(Revenue), Regional Deputy Commissioner Office (North), No. 62, Basin Bridge Road,Old Washermenpet, Chennai-600021.
How many zones are there in Chennai Corporation?
According to the present status, Corporation of Chennai is divided into fifteen (15) administrative zones out of which eight (8) zones namely Thiruvottiyur, Manali, Page 3 2 Madhavaram, Ambattur, Valasaravakkam, Alandur, Perungudi and Shozinganallur fall in the extended area and remaining seven zones are in old city
How do you make a complaint about a dog?
Contact your local animal control agency, police department or town clerk about the barking dog. Every jurisdiction has its own ordinances concerning this issue and procedures on how to address it. The office you speak with should be able to advise you on how to proceed with your complaint.
Who do I call to pick up a dead dog near me?
For all other dead animal removal, please call the LASAN Customer Care Center at 1-800-773-2489. A crew will come within 24 hours of your request.
How can I complain about street dog in Madurai?
Those who want to complain about street dogs in their areas can contact Corporation Sanitary Inspector Murugesan on mobile number 97888-10136.
What is Chennai CCB?
Police Station (FIR No.320/2005) to Central Crime Branch (C.C.B.), Chennai, which is controlled by the Commissioner sworn affidavit stating the corrupt practices of Central Crime Branch, Chennai and subversion of law and on 27.04.2006, he filed. Madras High Court.
Who is the commissioner of Chennai Corporation?
Gagandeep Singh Bedi is Chennai Corporation Commissioner.
How can I get death certificate online in Chennai?
Process of Download Death certificate in Chennai Corporation Anyone want to Download death certificate, Go to Chennai Corporation official website: https://www.chennaicorporation.gov.in /online-civic-services/birthanddeath.htm, open this website. show option Death certificate and click it.